Saturday 21 May 2011

Look11

Started my first day volunteering for Look11 on Thursday and really enjoyed it. I started off invigilating at the CUC and then moved around different gallery spaces trying to engage with the audience and asking them to give their feedback on the events. Most of the responses seemed to be that they didn't know anything about other events, which is surprising considering how much advertising there has been, so the plan was to try and explain as many of the events to people as possible.

It also gave my an opportunity to speak to other photographers and try to network, by handing out my presentation cards which seemed to go down quite well. I feel that this is something really exciting to be involved in and look forward to the up and coming events.

No comments:

Post a Comment