Tuesday 29 March 2011

Presentation Cards

It was discussed in my assessment the importance of the imagery for what were called my business cards. The text was found to dominate the imagery. So, I had to find a way of relaying across the important information, such as my name. I possibly became misguided by looking at business cards, which were considered as commercial. It was felt that because my imagery was in the format of a photographic image, it was not necessary to say that I am a Photographer. I decided that there was no need to write my name over the image, as this is in my web address. I feel that the most important piece of information is the web address, because as of yet, it is still not appearing first when googling my name. The rest of the information such as contact details, and a description of what I do can be found on the website. So a more devised idea of just by capitalising my initials in my name, and by making my name slightly larger than the www. and .com. Here is the latest presentation card layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment