Wednesday 5 January 2011

Feedback review- 0ctober 20th

Throughout my experiments I found myself trying to recreate imagery from my photographic work. I found that I was never happy with the outcome of these experiments, as they were never as good as the original image. So I thought 'why remake something that already exists as a found object?'

I have always preferred my photography as a final piece in itself, but lacked the confidence to do so, as well as feeling that it was maybe too easy to do this.


In my feedback it was suggested to have more confidence in my work and to explore the possibility of photography further. I was also advised to look at relevant photographers work for ideas as well as for presentation purposes.

From here I want to look at ways in which my photography could be displayed as well as editing the images and selecting the ones I feel most powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment