Wednesday 5 January 2011

Final Image

 1.
 2.
3.
 4.
5.
1.Whilst I was looking trough all my collected images i came across this image which before i had overlooked as a 'dud' image. When I looked at it again I found it to have beautiful textures and colours, but in a more subtle way than my images which I had focused on before.
I love the abstract qualities in the image, as at first you don't really know what it is, but as you look closer it reveals that its a view through a window. I also felt it had a universal feel to it, as its not clear, like most of my other images that its in Cyprus.
My favourite part of the image is the left hand side. It reminds me of old damaged sepia photographs. I just love this image and don't mind that other people don't see it in the same way that I do!
2. I looked at placing it in the box frame made from pieces of wood that I had found. I quite like the outcome, although I don't feel that there is much connection between the two.
3. I wanted to play around with enforcing the idea that its a view through a window, so I used lazertran and transfered the image onto glass. I think this works quite well and I am pleased with the outcome.
4. This piece to me represents the project and having confidence in myself. The found piece of wood, I feel proved pivotal to the whole project and pushed me into having confidence in my photographic work. I wanted to display them together to remind me of how the whole thing came together. I think the way its displayed works really well.
5. I wanted to play around with maybe having all three images together, but I don't think it really works that well.

No comments:

Post a Comment